Medical House Call Service
Our program is a fee for service specializing in patient’s that are housebound, or patients that are more eager to have their medical service in the comfort of their own home or office.
We Bring the Medical Office Too You.
In Home Urgent/Chronic Care
We Manage Diabetes, HTN, Asthma, COPD, CHF, Fatigue, Chronic Kidney Disease, Alzheimer’s, Dementia, Parkinson’s, Multiple Sclerosis +More.
We Also Provide
-Medical equipment Assessments
-Post Hospitalization/Nursing Home Follow up Care
-Wound Care Assessment and Treatment
-In Home Physical therapy, Podiatry and More
We ONLY accept traditional Medicare part B "Assignment" NOT "THE ADVANTAGE PLANS" – We accept 80% and You are responsible for the remaining 20% after your annual medicare deductible has been met. Unless you have a supplemental (GAP) insurance that covers the 20%.
We also accept private payments (DUE AT TIME OF SERVICE) in form cash, check and credit card.
ALL NON-MEDICARE PATIENTS MUST BE CONFIRMED WITH CREDIT CARD!!!
CANCELLATION FEES WILL BE APPLIED FOR THE FULL PRICE OF VISIT IF NOT CANCELLED MORE THAN 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE. (NO SHOWS APPLY TO THIS AS WELL)
Patient Care Center is "out of network " with all other insurance companies, which means you are responsible to check and see if your insurance has such benefits. We are not affilitated with any insurance plans except MEDICARE.
Join Our Team:
We are looking for new contractor’s for nutrition, social worker, physical therapist, MA,PA’s, NP’s.